Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Religion

I am a Christian and my whole family is Christian. We go to a church called Onnuri, where my father works as a minister. Onnuri church is one of the biggest churches in Korea and it is all around the world; many in the U.S., Japan, China, some countries in Africa, and much more. Onnuri means 'all nations', and it is a Korean Presbyterian church which is twenty-five years old, and has more than sixty-thousand members. My father's mother's father, my great grandfather was also a minister. Before the Korean war started, he built a church in North Korea. I'm the fourth generation of Christians in my family. We believe in the Old and New Testaments and the ten commandments, we celebrate Communion and Baptism, and much more. I got baptized when I was a baby. Our church baptizes not only the babies and teenagers, also the new members of the church.

No comments: